TASKalfa 2420w Driver. TASKalfa 2420w is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, TASKalfa is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
TASKalfa 2420w printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your TASKalfa 2420w driver is necessary. TASKalfa 2420w Driver in the download section below.
TASKalfa 2420w Specs
- General type Monochrome multifunctional for A0 formats
- Technology LED + indirect, electrostatic method
- Engine speed 2.8 (A1), 1.6 (A0) pages per minute, 2.4 meters per minute
- Warm-up time Approx. 150 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 41 seconds (A1) or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 48 seconds (A1) or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 1,245 x 833 x 1,174 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 177 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 760 W or less, Stand-by: 300 W or less, Sleep-mode: 13.5 W or less
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: 60 dB(A), Stand-by: 51 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 1 roll feeder + 1 manual sheet bypass: optional Paper Tray, 150 m/roll, paper roll width 297 ~ 914 mm, bypass paper size : max. 914x1219 mm, min. 210x297 mm, paper tray size: max. 420x594 mm, 210x297 mm, 64-80 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 20 sheets for A0
- Processor Celeron 2.0 GHz
- Emulations GL (HP-GL, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL compatible), Calcomp 906/907, TIFF 6.0 (G3, G4, PackBits, non-compressed), CALS G4, JPEG, VCGL, Grayscale TIF, Color TIF, Intergraph CIT/G4, PNG, EDMICS C4, PCX, DWF, TLC, Option: PDF/PS3
- Min. original size 210 x 297 mm
- Max. original size 914 x 2,400 mm
- Digital copy features Paper type selection, interrupt copy, automatic drawer change, repeat copy, scan one copy many, rotation copy, mirror image, sort, group, background removal, date stamp, margin shift, border erase, sharpness
- Preset magnification ratios 5R/5E
- Zoom range 25-400% in 0.01% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- File type B/W: TIF G4, CALS G4, PDF, DWF, TLC, Multipage (TIF G4,PDF, DWF), Colour: TIFF PackBits, PDF, JPEG
- Scan features Density adjustment (25 steps), continuous scan, background removal, border erase, mirror image, scan + copy, stamp, invert, concurrent Print
- Original recognition B/W: Line, Line/Photo, Photo, Gray Scale
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-USB, FTP, SMB (Monochrome, Colour)
- Scan resolution 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 100 dpi
- Scan speed 60 mm/s (600dpi)
- Standard interface 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, USB Host 2.0, Serial port (RS232-C)
Download link driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w for Windows
Download Driver TASKalfa 2420w for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 2420w for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 2420w The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment