Hello friend, we are here we will help you to easily search the printer driver according to what you want and obtain a printer driver that is appropriate and relevant updates to your devices. Download drivers and software is complete for Windows and MAC OS here:
- General type Colour Multifunctional for A4 format
- Technology KYOCERA, Laser Colour
- Engine speed Up to 26 pages per minute A4 (b/w and colour)
- Resolution 600x600 for 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time 29 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 9 seconds (b/w), 10.5 seconds (colour)
- Time to first copy 10 seconds (b/w), 12 seconds (colour)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 514 x 550 x 580 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 36.5 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 479 W, Stand-by: 79 W, Sleep-mode: 17 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: 50 dB(A), Stand-by: 30 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 768 MB, max. 1,792 MB
- Input capacity Max. 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–220 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, legal, folio, envelopes, custom (70 x148 to 216 x 356 mm); max. 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, legal, folio, custom (105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 1,300 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard, 60–163 g/m², A4, Legal, Folio, Oficio2
- Max. output capacity 150 sheets face-down
- Document processor 50-sheet, Simplex scan 50–120 g/m², Duplex scan 50–110 g/m², A4, A5, B5, letter, legal, custom (140 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm)
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 464 / 667 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, XPS Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL 6, KPDL3) + 8 (Windows Vista), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF417)
- Features PDF direct print, XPS Direct print, Internet printing IPP 1.1, e-mail printing, WSD Print, Secure printing via SSL , IPsec, SNMPv3, Private print (requires memory expansion)
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size Max. 216 x 356 mm
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, ID card copy, Job reservation, Priority print, Program function, Auto duplex copy, Split copy, Continuous scan, Auto cassette change, Copy density control
- Preset magnification ratios 7 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Mix, Map, Printed Image
- Interfaces 10/100Base-TX, USB Host
- Applicable OS Windows 2000**/XP**/Vista/7/Server 2003**/ Server 2008/Server 2008 R2, MAC OS X (FTP und E-Mail), Linux (FTP und E-Mail) - **not for WSD-Scan
- File type PDF/A, JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Max. scan size Folio / Legal
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-USB, WSD-scan, TWAIN
- Scan resolution 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Scan speed 35 ipm (300 dpi, A4, B/W), 25 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 2.5 seconds
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Applicable OS Windows 2000, XP, Server2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server2008
- Max. original size A4 / Legal
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features Network faxing, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Encrypted transmission and reception, Polling transmission and reception, Broadcast
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0 Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional internal print server, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Kyocera C2126MPF KX V4 driver (PCL 6/XL and XPS) (certified and signed by Microsoft)⟷Download
Kyocera C2126MPF KX driver (certified and signed by Microsoft) for the European market.⟷Download
Mac OsKyocera C2126MPF OS X 10.8 or higher ⟷ Download
Kyocera C2126MPF Mac OS X 10.5 and newer ⟷ Download
LinuxKyocera C2126MPF Linux UPD driver with extended feature support⟷Download
Kyocera C2126MPF Linux PPDs ⟷ Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera C2126MPF
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera C2126MPF. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment