Download the drivers for the Kyocera DP-1400 printer
The download driver for the Kyocera DP-1400 printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera DP-1400 drivers - drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera DP-1400 printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera DP-1400 printer will work.
General Features Kyocera DP-1400
Device: printerType of printing: black and whiteAt work printing: LaserSphere of application: Small OfficeNumber of pages per month: 30000
Trays Kyocera DP-1400
Paper Feed: 350 sheet. (Standard)Paper output: 350 sheet. (Standard)
Memory/Processor Kyocera DP-1400
The amount of memory: 8 MB, 72 MB maximum
Interfaces Kyocera DP-1400
Interfaces: Ethernet (RJ-45), LPT
Download link driver Kyocera DP-1400 for Windows
Download Driver DP-1400 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera DP-1400 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷ Download
Download Driver DP-1400 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera DP-1400 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷ Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera DP-1400
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera DP-1400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.