This multifunctional device offers all the benefits of professional document management solutions for small work and office groups. Sophisticated, easy to operate, and a variety of paper handling options, all in a well-designed compact package. Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly offices will appreciate KYOCERA's unique Ecosys technology that increases operating life, reduces environmental impact, cuts printing costs and ensures reliability.
- Up to 25/12 A4 / A3 pages per minute.
- The time to copy first: 9.2 seconds or less.
- Print, copy, color scan and professional fax functionality.
- Paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets and various paper handling options.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Color touch panel with easy-to-use wizard-style navigation.
- Low noise emission is 0.9W low power in sleep mode.
- Compact, 360 ° stylish design to fit every office.
- Lifetime components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability.
- The HyPAS ™ platform solution enables advanced customization.
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D Driver Windows, Mac, Linux
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D for Win XP/Vista/2003/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/2012 (32 and 64 Bit) (Download)
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D for Kyocera Linux PPD Ver 8.1308 (Download)
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D for MAC Driver 3.2 for OSX 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 (Download)
How to install the driver for Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.