Download Driver Kyocera FS-1025MFP Windows 10/8/8.1/Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit), All Mac, Free Printer Driver.On this page you can always download Kyocera FS-1025MFP driver for Multifunctional (All in one) ).
Main features: Kyocera FS-1025MFP
- Up to 25 pages per minute in A4
- Duplex as standard
- USB and network connection as standard
- LCD screen for ease of use
- Compact, space-saving design, it does not take up space
- on the desk
- High reliability thanks to long life components
- Large toner cartridge capacity
Exceptionally low cost of printingSingle-sided printing, network connectivity and faxing make the KYOCERA FS-1025MFP multifunctional to meet the demands of small offices and workgroups. With a print speed of 25 ppm in black and white and a toner capacity of 3000 pages this multifunction is easily scalable to handle large workloads. Its long life components significantly reduce operating costs and environmental impact.
- General type Monochrome Multifunctional for A4 format
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 25 pages A4 per minute
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600 dpi, print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time Approx. 23 seconds or less
- Time to first print Approx. 7.5 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 13 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 390 × 361 × 362 mm
- Weight Approx. 10 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 342 W / 348 W, Ready-mode: 7 W, Sleep-mode: 3 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: Normal mode 50 dB(A), Copying/Printing: Quiet mode 49 dB(A), Stand-by: Ready-mode: 29 dB(A)
- Safety standards CE
- General memory 64 MB
- Input capacity 250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm) 1-sheet manual feed tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 251 sheets
- Duplex unit Double-sided printing as standard: 60 – 120 g/m²; A4, Letter, Legal
- Max. output capacity 100 sheets face-down
- Document processor 40-sheet, 216 x 356 mm
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor ARM 390 MHz
- Controller language Host-based
- Features Print Box
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Applicable OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size A4 / Legal
- Digital copy features Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, ID-card copy, program, copy density control
- Preset magnification ratios 4 reductions / 4 enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1-99
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo
- Compression format MMR
- File type BMP, TIFF, JPG, PDF, PNG
- Scan features Colour scan, scan program feature
- Max. scan size A4 / Legal
- Scan functionalities Twain (USB), WIA scan
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 greyscales per color)
- Scan speed 18 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w); 6 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX)
- Warranty 1-year warranty as standard (depending on the country). Provided each device is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.
Download Ver.5.2.2621 GX102xMFP.zip [16.91 MB] - GX driver
Download Ver.22.214.171.124 ScannerDRV102x25zip [4.34 MB] - Scanner (TWAIN / WIA)
Download Ver.3.5.2601 FAXDRV102xMFP.zip [10.66 MB] - FAX driver
Download Ver.3.0.2621 XPS_5.2.2621132xMFP.zip [18.10 MB] - GX-XPS driver
Mac OSX 10.5 and newer
Download Ver.1.1201 MacOSX_1.1201_FS1x2xMFP.zip [ 729.02 KB ]
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1025mfp
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1025mfp. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.