Download Kyocera FS-1030D Driver Printer Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac Free.
The KYOCERA ECOLaser printer - the most economical solution for quick printing at the workplace! With its standard built-in duplex capability and 1200 dpi print quality, the fast-paced 22-page-per-minute (A4) machine is one of the most powerful compact workstation laser printers.
Kyocera FS-1030D Specs
- General type Monochrome A4 Desktop Printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Max. 22 pages per minute A4 simplex Max. 11 pages per minute A4 duplex (5.5 sheets)
- Warm-up time 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 10 seconds or less
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 10.5 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 370 W, Stand-by: 8.4 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 4.3 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 53 dB(A), Stand-by: 28 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105 g/m², A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm) 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-163 g/m², A4, A5, B5, Letter, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor Power PC 440/400 MHz
- Memory Standard 32 MB + ECOmemory, max. 288 MB in 1 SDRAM DIMM slot
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL5e, PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), Automatic Emulation Switching, Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24,EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Automatic duplex unit enables booklet printing
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Full-Speed) High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), Slot for optional internal print server Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download link driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows
Download Driver FS-1030D for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1030D for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1030D for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1030D for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1030D
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1030D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment