Download Kyocera FS-1325mfp Printer Driver For XP 32, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find complete driver functionality and installation software for Kyocera FS-1325mfp series printer.
Select from the driver list required for downloading You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.
Download Kyocera FS-1325mfp driver Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Win 10 [32 & 64 bit], XP, Vista and Mac OS. Software installer program for Kyocera FS1325mfp
Overview: Lowest printing costs in its class
Up to 25 pages per minute (print / copy)
Built-in duplex unit for two-sided printing and built-in network interface
Type: Laser multifunctional system (printing, scanning, copying, faxing
Device: Kyocera FS-1325mfp
Windows XP, [10, 8,1, 8] 32bit, 64bit, Win 2000, Vista
Ver.5.2.2621 GX132xMFP.zip [16.91 MB] - GX driver Download
Ver.220.127.116.11 ScannerDRV132xMFP.zip [4.34 MB] - Scanner (TWAIN / WIA)Download
Ver.3.5.2601 FAXDRV132xMFP.zip [10.66 MB] - FAX driver Download
Ver.3.0.2621 XPS132xMFP.zip [10.48 MB] - GX-XPS driver Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1325mfp:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera FS-1325mfp in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-1325mfp The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
- General type A4 Monochrome Multifunctional Device
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 25 pages A4 per minute
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600 dpi, print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time Approx. 28 seconds or less
- Time to first print Approx. 7.5 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 13 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 390 × 361 × 362 mm
- Weight Approx. 10.1 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 345 W / 355 W, Ready-mode: 8 W, Sleep-mode: 4 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Copying/Printing: Normal mode 50 dB(A), Copying/Printing: Quiet mode 49 dB(A), Stand-by (Ready-mode): 29 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE
- General memory 64 MB
- Input capacity 250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm) 1-sheet manual feed tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 250 sheets
- Duplex unit Double-sided printing as standard: 60 – 120 g/m²; A4, Letter, Legal
- Output capacity 100 sheets face-down
- Document processor 40 sheet, 216 x 356 mm
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal conditions.
- Processor ARM 390 MHz
- Controller language Host-based
- Features Print Box
- Standard Interface (Print) USB 2.0 (Hi-speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX)
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Applicable OS (Print) Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size 216 x 356 mm
- Digital features Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, ID-card copy, program, copy density control
- Preset magnification ratios 4 reductions / 4 enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1-99
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo
- Features USB 2.0 (Hi-speed)
- Applicable OS (Scan) Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2
- Compression format MMR
- File type BMP, TIFF, JPG, PDF, PNG
- Scan features Colour scan, scan program feature
- Max. scan size 216 x 356 mm
- Scan functionalities Twain (USB), WIA scan
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 greyscales per color)
- Scan speed 18 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w); 6 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 3 seconds
- Transmission speed 4 seconds or less
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm
- Max. original size 216 x 356 mm
- Compression method MMR, MR, MH
- Memory 2.2 MB
- Fax features Broadcast, Memory reception
- Warranty 1-year warranty as standard (depending on the country). Provided each device is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.