Kyocera KM-1635 is one of Kyocera products, which is one of the world's leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Kyocera KM-1635 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Kyocera KM-1635 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Kyocera KM-1635 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Kyocera KM-1635 Kyocera image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Max. 16/8 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time 20 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 5.9 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 574 x 552 x 502 mm
- Power consumption Copying: 461 W, Stand-by: 104 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 43 W
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying: 64 dB(A), Stand-by: 40 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE, PTS - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 300-sheet universal paper feeder, 64-105g/m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-160g/m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 147 mm to 297 x 432 mm).
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor ARM 946-S 150 MHz, FlexRISC
- Memory Standard: 32 MB, Max. 32 MB
- Emulations Host based printing system for Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP®
- Digital copy features Scan-once-print-many, electronic sort copy, rotate sort copy*¹, automatic paper selection, duplex copying*², combined inch/metric copying, N-up copy, ECOcopy mode, program key mode, management mode *¹ additional paper feeder PF-410A is required *² additional duplex unit DU-410 is required
- Zoom range 25-400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 999
- Memory capacity Standard 32 MB, 18 MB of bitmapping memory and 14 MB of image storage memory, max. 160 MB (1 empty DIMM slot for 16, 32, 64, 128 MB)
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
Kyocera KM-1635 Driver for Windows
Kyocera KM-1635 KX driver Download
Size: 13.61 MB
Ver.4.3.0518 GX_KM-1635certified.zip [17.85 MB] Download - GX driver Vista Premium
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1635
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1635. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.