Product Specification KYOCERA TASKalfa 2553ci Photocopier
The following is a summary of the specifications of the KYOCERA TASKalfa 2553ci Photocopier, If you need more information that is not listed in the specifications below, please contact CS Kotakensens at WA 081,388,111,815 or 081,286,405,800
Engine speed: Up to 25 pages A4 per minute Up to 12 pages A3 per minute Duplex print speed: 25 pages per minute, A4 Duplex copy speed: 25 pages per minute, A4
Warm-up time: Approx. 18 seconds or less
Power consumption: Printing: 510 W Copying: 510 W Low power mode: 50 W Ready mode: 50 W Sleep-mode: 0.7 W
Input capacity: Multi-purpose tray: 150 sheets 52 - 300g / m2, (Banners 136–163 g / m2) A6R - SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 457.2 mm), Banner max. 304.8 x 1,220 mm Standard universal paper cassette: 2 x 500 sheets 52 - 300g / m2 Upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Duplex unit: Standard 64 to 256 g / m2 SRA3 to A6R
Max input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Max output capacity: Standard 500 sheets face-down, Max. 4300 sheets
Processor: Freescale QorIQ T1024 (Dual Core) 1.0GHz
Fonts: 93 outline fonts (PCL), 136 fonts (KPDL 3), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF417)
Features: Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPsec, SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage functionality
Applicable OS: All current Windows operating systems, MAC OS X Version 10.9 or higher Unix, Linux as well as other operating systems on request
Max original size: A3
Continuous copy: 1–9999
Zoom range: 25–400% in 1% steps
Preset magnification ratios: 5 Reductions / 5 Enlargements
Image adjustments: Text + Photo, Photo, Text, Diagram / Map
Digital copy features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, image repeat, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, interrupt copy, form overlay, margin shift, auto cassette change, skip blank page, ID copy
Scan functionalities: Scan to e-mail, Scan to FTP, Scan to SMB, Scan to USB Host, Scan to box, TWAIN Network, WIA / WSD scan
Scan speed: 180 ipm (300 dpi, A4, duplex, b / w, with DP-7130) 180 ipm (300 dpi, A4, duplex. Color, wi: DP-7130)
Scan resolution 600dpi x 600dpi, 400dpi x 400dpi, 200dpi x 400dpi, 300dpi x 300dpi, 200dpi x 200dpi, 200dpi x 100dpi 256 greyscales per color
Max scan size: A3, Ledger
File types: TIFF, PDF, PDF / A, JPEG, Open XPS, Encrypted PDF, High compression PDF, PDF / A-1a / b, PDF / A-2a / b / u, Searchable PDF (Option), MS Office file (Option)
Original recognition: Text, photo, text + photo, Light Text / Fine Line, optimized for OCR
Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
Scanning speed: 180 ipm (300 dpi, A4, duplex, b / w, with DP-7130) 180 ipm (300 dpi, A4, duplex. Color, with DP-7130)
Transmission speed: Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
Max original size: A3, Ledger, Banner: 1600mm
Fax features: Network faxing, rotate transmission, rotate reception, encrypted transmission and reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, poll transmission and reception, broadcast, Optional Internet-fax, dual fax with second fax system 12
Kyocera TASKalfa 2553ci Drivers Download for Windows :
Windows 10,Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) -Classic KPDL / PCL5e driver Printer click here;
OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14 Fiery printer driver Printing System 15 click here or here.
Linux PPD driver Click here.
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 2553ci
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.