Copy machine Kyocera Taskalfa 3510i, a very efficient photocopier with an elegant model
Photocopier Kyocera Taskalfa 3510i
- Up to 35 A4 pages per minute in b / w
- 2GB RAM + 160GB HDD memory and storage
- Standard network and mobile printing as well as color scanning
- Optional expandable fax functions: dual fax, network fax and internet fax
- Optional one-path duplex- and reversing-document processor
- Individual paper handling options including stapling and punching
- Comprehensive security functions including IC card reader
- Long-life components provide prior efficiency and reliability
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i for Linux OS
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i for Mac OS X 10.5 and Higher/Latest
Download Fax Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i for WINDOW 8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Scan Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i for WINDOW 8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Print Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 3510i . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment