All information about Download Drivers Brother DCP-J925DW
This product is one of Brother Brad's classics as it has modern features and a low ink cost advantage. The print heads are of two types; There is a print head for monochrome, that is, the piezo with 210 one nozzle while the nozzle for the color print head is three, the internal memory capacity of the printer is 64MB RAM.
Brother DCP-J925DW Printer Driver Download For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find full feature driver and installer software for Brother DCP-J925DW printer.
Brother DCP-J925DW Windows and MAC Operating Systems
Operating System (s): Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bitBrother DCP-J925DW Software and Driver For Windows Download ( 135 MB )
Operating system (s): Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8Brother DCP-J925DW Software and Driver For Mac Download (23.2 MB)
How to install the driver for Brother DCP-J925DW
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother DCP-J925DW . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment