Canon Pixma G570 and Pixma G670 target users in creative industries such as photo studios, design studios, printers, business printing needs or personal photo collections at home.
The G series printer is a type of printer from Canon with a refillable ink tank system. This time, Canon presents two new generation G series printers that have a six-color ink tank system.
In addition to Cyan, Magenta and Yellow inks, the Pixma G570 and Pixma G670 are equipped with Black, Gray and Red inks to produce richer colors.
Canon Business Unit Director Datascrip, Monica Arya, claims the six color ink tank system is able to print images more optimally and the photo quality is more durable.
Canon PIXMA G570 Printer Driver Download For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find full feature driver and installer software for Canon PIXMA G570 printer.
Windows Server 2019 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12.macOS v10.12
Canon PIXMA G570 Driver software Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.5.0 (Mac) – Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Windows – download
Canon PIXMA G570 series Printer Driver for Windows – download
Canon PIXMA G570 series Driver setup package (Windows) – download
Canon PIXMA G570 series Setup package (Mac) – download
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma G570
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma G570 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment