Print, copy, scan or fax with the KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655idn / KL3 4 in 1 laser multifunction printer gray
The KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655idn / KL3 4 in 1 laser multifunctional printer gray provides you with razor-sharp printouts thanks to the latest printing technology.
Here is an overview of some of the important properties:
- B / W laser technology
- Duplex printing
- Wireless interfaces
- Mobile print function
- 17.8 cm (7 in) color touchscreen
Is that what you want? Find out more below.
How fast is it and how much can it print per month?
The printing speed of the KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655idn / KL3 4 in 1 laser multifunction printer gray is 55 pages / min. This information refers to a black and white print in A4 format. Thus, the device has a very high printing speed and is well suited when a large number of print jobs have to be done in a short time. Results in seconds!
. This is the recommended monthly print volume for the device.
The right printing technology and printer / scanner resolution is crucial
The KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655idn / KL3 4 in 1 laser multifunction printer gray also scores with high print quality and a large toner range. The built-in B / W laser technology is responsible for this. Very good quality prints are made possible with a maximum print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. You can use the integrated scan function to scan with a resolution of 600 dpi and thus digitize your documents in high quality.
ECOSYS M3655idn black and white laser multifunction printer A4
Highlights & details
- Particularly low printing costs thanks to ECOSYS technology
- Up to 55 pages per minute (print / copy)
- 100-sheet document feeder with duplex scanning
- Up to 6 paper feeders for a maximum of 2,600 sheets
- HyPAS platform for scalable solutions and extended connectivity
- Optional: USB card reader for easy authentication
- Various security functions such as SSL encryption, IPsec, data cleansing, "confidential printing" with PIN query
- Optional: Creation of searchable PDF directly on the system
- Reduced noise level thanks to the "quiet operation" function
- Climate-neutral KYOCERA toner
|Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - KX driver (certified and signed by Microsoft)|
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - TWAIN / WIA scanner driver|
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - KX XPS printer driver|
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - FAX driver|
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - Classic Universal Driver KPDL / PCL5e/c / PCL6 (certified and signed by Microsoft)|
|Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn OSX printer driver for Mac OS X|
|Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn Linux SANE scanner driver for Linux|
How to install the driver for Kyocera Ecosys M3655idn
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment