Kyocera TASKalfa 3552ci Copier Features:
- Technology: Color Copy, Print, Scan w/2-GB RAM, 32-GB HDD, Freescale QorIQ T1024 Processor
- Speed: Copy: 35 cpm / Print: 35 ppm / Scan: 48 ipm to 180 ipm*
- Resolution: Copy: 600 x 600 dpi / Print: 9600 x 600 dpi / Scan: 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-Up / First Copy Time: Warm-up: 18 Sec. / 1st Copy: 7.0 Sec. / 1st Print: 7.7 Sec.
- Maximum Copy Size: 11.0" x 17.0" via Platen Top or 3-Optional Document Processors
- Reduce/Enlarge: 25% - 400% XY Zoom in 1 % Increments w/5 Enlarge & 5 Reduce Presets
- Multiple Copies: 1-999 Copies of Mixed Size Originals w/Auto Reset to 1 and Electronic Collation
- Media Types: Bond, Cardstock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain, Recycled, Transparences
- Paper Sizes: All Trays: 5.5" x 8.5" to 12.0" x 18.0"
- Paper Weight: Main: 14 lb Bond - 166 Lbs. Index / Bypass: 14 lb Bond - 166 lb Index
- Output Paper Capacity: 500 Sheets (Collated Face Down)
- Input Paper Capacity: 2-500 Sheet Trays / 1-150 Sheet By-Pass Tray w/Auto Tray Selection/Switching
- Copier Features: AES, AMS, APS, AS, ATS, Book Copy, Copy Control (1000), Covers, Erase
ID Card Copy, Image: Insert/Overlay/Repeat/Rotate, Interrupt, Job Build
Job Programs, Margin Shift, Mirror Image, Negative/Positive Reverse
OHP Interleaving, Photo Mode, Poster Mode, 5R/5E Presets, 10-Program Ahead
Sheet Insertion, Stamping, Timers, 2-in-1, 9.0" Color Touchscreen and More!
- Printer Features: 9600 x 600 dpi PCL5c/6/XL, PS3 XPS Print @ 32 ppm* w/Duplex Standard
- Scanner Features: 600 x 600 dpi TWAIN Compatible Scanning @ 48 ipm to 180 ipm*
Color Scan to: Email, Folder, FTP, HDD, USB; WSD Scan, TWAIN Scan
- Mobile Printing: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Kyocera Mobile Print
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 31.10" x 23.70" x 26.18" (202.83 Lbs.) Base Unit
Download Kyocera Taskalfa 3252ci Driver Printer & Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) and Mac for free.
Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also choose your system to show only drivers compatible with your system:
Kyocera Taskalfa 3252ci Driver and Software Download (Windows)
Download↔ KX-V4 driver for (Windows 32 & 64 bit)
Download↔ KX driver for (Windows 32 & 64 bit)
Download↔ TWAIN Scanner driver for (Windows 32 & 64 bit)
Kyocera Taskalfa 3252ci Driver and Software Download (Mac OS)
Download ↔ Printer driver for Mac OS X
Download ↔ Printer driver for Mac OS X 10.5 and newer
How to install the driver for Kyocera Taskalfa 3252ci
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera Taskalfa 3252ci . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.