PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6600NW
The PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6600NW has several advantages, namely:
Large monthly volume within category
Robust metal frame Strong and steady
600MHZ,256MB Faster processor & bigger memory within category
- PRINT SPEED 22ppm (A4) / 23ppm (Letter)
- PRINT RESOLUTION1200 x 1200 dpi
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS417x305x301 mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT8.5 Kg
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -Pantum M6200-M6500-M6550-M6600 Series Windows Driver V1.13.46|
|Firmware Upgrade Tool for Mac OS 10.13(M6500 M6550 M6600 Series)|
|Pantum M6200-M6500-M6550-M6600-MS6000 Series Mac Driver V1.8.4||Download|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar|
|Driver file Android APP||Download|
Installation Driver for Pantum M6600NWHow to install Pantum M6600NW Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum M6600NW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum M6600NW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum M6600NW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M6600NW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.