PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6800FDW
The PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6800FDW has several advantages, namely:
Automatic duplexing function for easy office documentation
Up to 30 A4 / 32 Letter ppm print and copy speed
Extreme low paper jam rate
Compact and stylish design suitable for different scenario
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Function Printer
- COPY FUNCTIONS Copy Speed: 30cpm (A4) / 32cpm (Letter), Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- PRINT FUNCTIONS Print Speed: 30ppm (A4) / 32ppm (Letter), Resolution: 1200×1200 dpi
- FAX FUNCTIONS Fax type: Mono, Modem speed: 33.6 kbps
- SCAN FUNCTIONS ADF Capacity: 50 pages, Scan Speed: 24 ppm (A4) / 25 ppm (Letter)
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -Pantum M6700-M6760-M6800-M6860 Series Windows Driver V1.6.22|
|Pantum M6700-M6800-M7100-M7200-M7300-M29-L2710 Series Mac Driver V1.1.20_codesign2|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar||Download|
|Driver file Android APP|
Installation Driver for Pantum M6800FDW
- You can connect your Pantum M6800FDW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum M6800FDW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum M6800FDW . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M6800FDW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.