PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6800FDW
The PANTUM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer M6800FDW has several advantages, namely:
Automatic duplexing function for easy office documentation
Up to 30 A4 / 32 Letter ppm print and copy speed
Extreme low paper jam rate
Compact and stylish design suitable for different scenario
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Function Printer
- COPY FUNCTIONS Copy Speed: 30cpm (A4) / 32cpm (Letter), Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- PRINT FUNCTIONS Print Speed: 30ppm (A4) / 32ppm (Letter), Resolution: 1200×1200 dpi
- FAX FUNCTIONS Fax type: Mono, Modem speed: 33.6 kbps
- SCAN FUNCTIONS ADF Capacity: 50 pages, Scan Speed: 24 ppm (A4) / 25 ppm (Letter)
Download the free PANTUM M6800FDW printer driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find drivers and software installation for the PANTUM M6800FDW printer Combining a printer, fax, copier, and scanner into one compact and stylish all-in-one, the PANTUM M6800FDW is small enough to fit in n any workspace and you will be surprised at its being low cost.
Free download PANTUM M6800FDW laser printer driver and software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Mac.
the list of drivers to download. You can also choose your system to display only the drivers compatible with your system:
Pantum M6800FDW Driver Supported OS
Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64 -bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -Pantum M6700-M6760-M6800-M6860 Series Windows Driver V1.6.22|
|Pantum M6700-M6800-M7100-M7200-M7300-M29-L2710 Series Mac Driver V1.1.20_codesign2|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar||Download|
|Driver file Android APP|
Installation Driver for Pantum M6800FDW
How to install Pantum M6800FDW Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum M6800FDW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum M6800FDW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum M6800FDW . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M6800FDW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
Post a Comment