Get additional value from the Pantum M7200FDW and M7200 series 4in1 with print, copy,scan,and fax function. high print and copy speed, auto-duplex printing, budget-saving separate drum unit and toner catridge and class-leading memory.
They can serve as ideal multifunction tools for rapidly growing and large business.
Specification Pantum M7200FDW
- Laser Business Platform
- Effective Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed B/W 33
- PCL5e, PCL6, PS, PDF Bahasa languages
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Scanner Function
- Scan Type: Flatbed+ADF
- ADF Capacity: 50 Pages
- Scan Speed: 24 ppm (A4) / 25 ppm (Letter)
- Max Scan SizeL: Flatbed: 216 x 297mm ADF: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan Resolution: Flatbed: Max 1200 x 1200dpi ADF：Max 600 x 600dpi
- Color Scan
- Output Function: Scan to PC, Email, FTP, USB
- Copier Function
- Copy speed: 33cpm (A4) / 35cpm (Letter)
- Copy Resolution: Max 600 x 600dpi
- Additional Functions: ID copy, Receipt copy, N-up copy, Clone copy, Poster copy, Manual duplex copy, Collated copy
- Zoom: 25%~400%
- Facsimile Function
- Fax type: Mono
- Modem speed: 33.6Kbps
- Fax Resolution: Max 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax Feature: PC-FAX(only sending), Junk Fax Barrier, Multi-send, Fax Forwarding, Quick-dial, Group Dial, Delayed Send, Auto Redial, Auto Receive, Auto Reduction, Mobile Fax, Fax To Email
- Max. A4 Paper Size
- Media Plain, Thick, Thin, Transparency, Cardstock, Label, Envelope
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, A5, JIS B5, IS0 B5 , A6, Letter, Legal,Executive, Folio, OƒOcio, Statement, Japanese Postcard, Monarch Env, DL Env, C5 Env,C6 Env, No.10 Env, ZL, Big 16K, Big 32K, 16K, 32K, B6, Yougata4, Postcard, Younaga3, Nagagata3, Yougata2
- Input Tray #1 250 Sheets
- Processor 600 MHz
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Operating System Compatibility
- Microsoft Windows Server2003/Server2008/Server2012/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10(32/64 Bit); Mac OS 10.7~10.13; Linux: Ubuntu 12.04/14.04(32/64 Bit)
- iOS 7.0 and above; Android 4.4 and above
- Power Consumption Printing: 550W Ready: less than 50W Sleep: less than 2W
- Display: 1 Line LCD
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -Pantum M7100-M7200-M29-L2710 Series Windows Driver V1.7.6|
|Pantum M6700-M6800-M7100-M7200-M7300-M29-L2710 Series Mac Driver V1.1.20_codesign2|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar||Download|
|Driver file Android APP|
Installation Driver for Pantum M7200FDWHow to install Pantum M7200FDW Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum M7200FDW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum M7200FDW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum M7200FDW . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M7200FDW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.