Pantum has been equipped with high technology and has a self-developed patent system. Pantum has several types of laser jet printers, including Monochrome Laser Printers with various series, Color Laser Printers, and Cartridges.
For the Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer type, it is a printer with black and white (no color) prints. This unit has several series, namely P2500W which is equipped with a Wi-Fi feature with a speed of 22ppm and a P3010DW equipped with a Wi-Fi feature with a speed of 30ppm. Meanwhile, multifunction monochrome comes with the M6550NW, M6600NW, M6800FDW, M7100DW, M7200FDW, M7300FDW, and M7600FDN types.
Then for users who need a printer with a higher print speed and can go back and forth (duplex), Pantum P3010DW and P5000DN are also available. The advantages of this Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer are low powder waste, clear and odorless printing results, do not endanger health, and are environmentally friendly.
The next type is the Pantum Color Laser Printer which also has several series, namely CM7105, CP2500 and CP2300. The Pantum Color Laser Printer has guaranteed high and reliable print quality, economical toner cartridges, and one of the advantages of this Pantum laser printer is that it has always been created to be low in powder waste and environmentally friendly.
Not only selling printer machines, Pantum also produces toner cartridges which are now easy for users to find. And to make it easier for users to install a laser printer to a computer, users can find and download the driver on the Pantum official website, users just need to adjust it according to the type of laser printer used.
- Laser Business Platform
- Effective Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed B/W 42
- PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript3, PDF1.7 . languages
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Max. A4 Paper Size
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, Letter, Legal, Folio, A5, B5, A6, Executive
- Input Tray #1 250 Pages
- 800 MHz processor
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Windows, Mac & Linux Operating System Compatibility
- Power Consumption Hibernate Mode: 0.5W Sleep Mode: 2.5W Ready Mode: 7W Printing: 600W
- Product Dimensions 382x399x263mm
- Others Recommended Monthly Volume 1500 to 14,000 pages
Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64 -bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -CP2500 P4000 P5000Series|
Installation Driver for Pantum P5000dn
- You can connect your Pantum P5000dn printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum P5000dn printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum P5000dn . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P5000dn already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.