PANTUM Mono Laser Printer Wifi P2500W
With the presence of a 600 MHz processor coupled with 128 MB of memory, you can print faster. With Wifi Direct and Mobile Printing for instant results and can be done anywhere in your home or office area.
With a compact design, this printer can be easily placed in your work area. You can also save energy and save costs because this printer has an Auto-Sleep feature.
Costs tend to be low
You can save on printing costs because standard cartridges can print up to 1600 pages. The print volume is also larger so it can reduce costs.
Pantum P2500W drivers were collected from official websites of manufacturers and other trusted sources. Pantum P2500W software genuine printers will help you to fix device errors. Download latest versions of Pantum P2500W drivers for Mac,Linux,Android,Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
|Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Pantum P2200-P2500-P2600-S2000 Series Windows Driver V2.5.51|
|Mac 10.9/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15- Firmware Upgrade Tool for Mac OS 10.13(P2200 P2500)Series|
|Mac 10.9/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15- Pantum P2200-P2500-P2600-S2000 Series Mac Driver V1.10.3_codesign|
|LINUX 12.04/14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04- Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar|
|LINUX 12.04/14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04-Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.84-1|
|Android APP Download|
Installation Driver for Pantum P2500WHow to install Pantum P2500W Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum P2500W printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum P2500W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum P2500W . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P2500W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
Post a Comment