The presence of a printer or printer is increasingly important in supporting our work activities. Not just a document printer, the printer can also print photos, banners and banners, stickers and screen printing, and doubles as a scanner. Along with the development of printer technology and the need for various types of printouts, laserjet printers were born that can help users get better and faster print quality.
The performance and features of even this laserjet printer vary according to user needs. Pantum, one of the leading laser printer and cartridge manufacturers from China, is a quality brand in the printing industry. The laser jet printer developed by Pantum has advantages over standard printer capabilities. In addition to high performance, Pantum laser jet printers are also of high quality and very high tech.
Pantum has been equipped with high technology and has a self-developed patent system. Pantum has several types of laser jet printers, including Monochrome Laser Printers with various series, Color Laser Printers, and Cartridges.
For the Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer type, it is a printer with black and white (no color) prints. This unit has several series, namely P2500W which is equipped with a Wi-Fi feature with a speed of 22ppm and a P3010DW equipped with a Wi-Fi feature with a speed of 30ppm. Meanwhile, the multifunction monochrome comes with the M6550NW, M6600NW, M6800FDW, M7100DW, M7200FDW, M7300FDW, and M7600FDN types.
- Résolution d'impression effective 1200 x 1200 ppp
- Impression recto verso automatique
- Max. Format de papier A4
- Formats de support compatibles A4, Letter, Legal, Folio, A5, B5, A6, Executive
- Processeur 350 MHz
- Mémoire standard 256 Mo
- Compatibilité des systèmes d'exploitation Windows et Mac
- Volume mensuel : 750 à 3500 pages
- Connectivité : USB 2.0 haut débit, 10/100/1000 BaseTX et Wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Cycle d'utilisation recommandé : 60.000 pages
- Toner à rendement standard : TL-410 ( 1500 pages )
- Toner à haut rendement : TL-410H ( 3000 pages ) : TL-410X ( 6000 pages )
- Tambours : DL-410 (12 000 pages)
- Durée de vie du tambour standard : 120 000 pages
- Vitesse d'impression : 30 ppm (A4) / 32 ppm (lettre)
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -Pantum P3010-P3060 Series Windows Driver_ERP V1.6.24|
|Mac - Pantum P3010-P3060-P3300-P3370-L2300-L2350-M15-M118 Series Mac Driver V1.1.15_codesign|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar||Download|
|Driver file Android APP|
Installation Driver for Pantum P3010DW
How to install Pantum P3010DW Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum P3010DW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum P3010DW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum P3010DW . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P3010DW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
Post a Comment