Scanner Viisan K36 Driver Download-The Viisan K36 scanner is a smart and professional camera scanner that features laser positioning guidance for desktops and laptops using a USB connection. With its unique dual lens design, it allows scanning of A3 and A4 documents by switching the two lenses.
Along with this great feature, you can use the OfficeCam scanning software that comes with this scanner to get great results when scanning books. For example, it can automatically digitally flatten curved pages, remove fingers from scanned photos, repair damaged document edges, purify backgrounds, rotate pages based on text orientation, and automatically split both sides of pages into separate image files. In addition, you can use the embedded OCR feature to convert scanned image sets into searchable PDF or editable Word, Excel, Text, and audio (Text to speech) file formats.
Specifications Scanner Viisan K36
- Resolution & Sensor: 16-Megapixel CMOS Sensor & Max. Optical Resolution: 4608 x 3456 pixels (16MP) Software Interpolation: 4912 x 3680 pixels (18MP)
- Paper Size: Net dimension Operation (A3 shooting area), 426 x 320 mm
- USB 2.0 Type B x 1 (For PC Connection)
- USB 2.0 Type-A x 1 (For USB Extension)
- Operating System : (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Viisan Official Warranty: 1 Year
Post a Comment