Panasonic KX-BP800 Review-The Panasonic KX-BP800 is a multi-functional printing calculator designed for office use. Some of its features include a large, easy-to-read 12-digit display, fast printing speed, a built-in ink roller, and a compact design that makes it ideal for desk use or travel. The calculator can perform a variety of basic mathematical operations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as tax calculations and currency conversion. Additionally, the calculator has a built-in cost-sell-margin function that allows users to quickly and easily calculate profit margins.
The KX-BP800 can support your needs by opening your meetings and presentations to your business colleagues at locations around the world, thereby offering a cost effective global teleconference solution. By also serving as a projector screen, you can project images from your computer onto the board and control your applications for WindowsÒ. So whether your requirements call for training, global teleconferencing, or affordable brainstorming, the KX-BP800 offers you the ideal solution.
- Interactive Panaboard - The All-In-One Interactive Print Board Solution. Functions as an Interactive Board, an Electronic Whiteboard, a projector screen and an Electronic Print Board with plain paper output.
- Teleconferencing - When used in conjunction with Microsoft� NetMeeting, provides a cost-effective real-time teleconferencing solution so everyone can attend a meeting, whether they attend on-site or remotely.
- Remote PC Operation - Control you applications for Windows� right from the Panaboard using the included Electronic Pens like a computer 'mouse'.
- Colorful Electronic Pens - Track meeting notes and important words to emphasize critical issues in color.
- High Quality Projector Screen - The screen displays crisp data and video images with minimal light reflection.
- Capture Images - Save meeting notes to computer files for archiving and distribution.
- Built-in Printer - Allows for materials to be distributed to the audience in seconds.
- Panel Size 2 Panels each 35.4" x 55.1"
- Weight 75 lbs (without stand)
- Marker Colors (Panaboard) Black, Red and Blue
- Marker Colors (Interactive) Black, Red, Blue and Green
- Scanning System CCD Flat-Scan Type
- PC Interface Interface for Interactive included standard. Requires 9-pin RS-232-C serial communication port on PC.
- Interactive PC Desktop Drawing Pen Color, Pen Size and Eraser Size are Adjustable
- Interactive Whiteboard Function Pen strokes can be recorded, captured, saved anf replayed. Images can be exported to Bitmap/TIFF/JPEG/HTML formats.
- PC Desktop Drawing and Capturing Strokes can be recorded, captured, saved and replayed on top of PC applications. Still desktop images can also be captured and saved in Bitmap/TIFF/JPEG/HTML formats.
- Size 148KB
- Windows® 95 / 98 / Me
- Windows NT® 4.0
- Windows® 2000 / XP
Post a Comment